|“A comprehensive health, safety and environment program is critical to meeting the demands of high production geoExchange drilling.”
— Darren Paluck, HSE Manager, GroundForce geoDrilling
Why GroundForce geoDrilling Solutions? We are a drilling engineered company specializing in not only drilling the job, but in understanding the best way to do it, saving you time and money.
- Best practices taken from our oilfield processes for mobilization, productivity, environmental impact, safety and accountability that have not been seen in the geoExchange industry before.
- Complete project evaluation from an engineered drilling standpoint—preplan, execution and completion.
- Established contractor with an industrial drilling mentality.
- Industry training and certification in all aspects of our company.
- Exceptional drilling operators with experience in all geological and environmental situations.
- The highest health and safety standards and procedures in the industry with performance based incentives.
- Seasoned, proactive project management.
- Extensive use of Pason™ Electronic Data recorder for continuous monitoring of rig activities to maximize drilling schedules to get your job done on time
- Highly focussed on energy drilling—we have invested in high production drilling rigs and have strong financial capitalization with capacity for further expansion.
- Alliance with an experienced certified geothermal contractor for header/tie in requirements.
- Competitive pricing with unmatched production capabilities.
- Fully bonded and insured.
- Based in British Columbia, we are a major supporter of GeoExchangeBC and are involved in many geoExchange associations.